Veneer splicing machine
make Fisher & Rückle
type Impetum 1200
Year of manufacture 2020
With 6 months warranty on mechanical parts in 1-shift operation
(excl. assembly and/or shipping costs)
For gluing and joint-tight longitudinal assembly of parallel joined veneer stiffeners in one operation with commercially available urea glues.
Throughput speed (practical experience value) approx. 20 - 30 m/min.
Veneer strip lengths (in fiber direction) 380 - 3800 mm
Veneer strip widths (across grain) 45 - 1200 mm
veneer strip thicknesses 0.4 - 1.5 mm
feed speed 5 - 40 m/min.
Stand throat approx. 1,200 mm
- Data storage of machine settings for recurring jobs.
- Electric drives separate for chain drive and glue application. In case of interruptions, the chains can be protected by stopping, at the same time the glue in the glue pot remains in motion to prevent lump formation.
- The glue is applied to the newly fed veneer strips, which significantly increases the joint quality.
- Robust and practically wear-free stainless steel transport chains.
- 6 heating zones for different temperature settings.
- Infinitely variable splicing speeds.
- Touch panel with temperature, speed and pressure displays.
- Easily accessible glue pot for quick refilling or cleaning.
- Extended glue use time thanks to integrated glue pot cooling.
- Glue metering for constant and even glue application without over-gluing.
Longitudinal Venner Splicer - second-hand