Horizontal Band Saw /
Thin Cutting Band Saw
type RE-MAX 330 CNC
suitable for wet cutting / fresh wood cutting
- Saw blade monitoring system
- Automatic central lubrication
- Adjustable spraying system for fresh wood
- 5 pieces saw bands
High performance horizontal bandsaw for all your resawing needs including flooring, windows, doors, furniture and musical instruments.
The RE-MAX 330 features a durable and effective guide system and thin saw blades that are under high tension. The machine produces a smooth, glueable surface with excellent tolerances.
Cutting width max. 330 mm
Cutting height max. 150 mm
Min. input length approx. 800 mm
Min. lamella thickness approx. 2 mm (depending on lamella width)
Main motor 15 kW
Cutting speed up to 50 m/s.
Capacity up to approx. 500 m2 / shift
Feed rate adjustable, max. approx. 16 m/min.
Saw cut / kerf (depending on tool used and application) approx. 1.1 mm
Band saw blades:
Recommended thickness 0.7 - 1 mm
Recommended width 75 - 90 mm
Recommended length 6170 mm (min. 6160 up to 6230 mm)
Compressed air: 6 bar
Compressed air requirement: approx. 2 - 10 m3/h
Suction connections: 160 mm + 120 mm
connection: 3 x 400 V, 50 Hz
dimensions approx. 2300 x 2600 x 2215 mm LxWxH
weight 3300 kg
The modular design of the RE-MAX 330 horizontal band saw gives your company room for growth. Initially, a single, independent unit can be purchased, which can then be expanded with additional units depending on production needs.
Take advantage of these benefits for your operation:
- Steel table at the cutting point for maximum precision
- Split feed belt with upper feed pressure unit
- Bearing on both sides of the main wheel shafts for maximum cutting stability
- Saw monitoring during machine operation
- Heavy-duty construction - built for durability and excellent tolerances
- Thin-notch, high-tension saw blades to minimize waste
Horizontale Bandsäge / Dünnschnitt-Bandsäge - Neumaschine