Wide belt sander
type S-DK3 - 1350
for double-sided calibration in the following version:
1 machine stand for holding the grinding stations and the feed device.
Main drives on the inside of the sanding belt change side, seen in the inlet direction on the left
constant working height: 900 mm
workpiece thickness: 3 - 100 mm
working width: 1350 mm
grinding units with 1 calibration station (station 1) from above (synchronization) and from below (counter-rotation)
- grooved steel contact rollers with a diameter of 200 mm each
- program-controlled motorized feed of the contact rollers
- program-controlled grain adjustment
- braking takes place via disc brakes
- overload control (feed slows down)
sanding belt dimensions: 2620 x 1370 mm
sanding belt speed: approx. 25 m / s
drive power: 2 x 37 kW
feed device consisting of rubberized drive rollers Ø 100 mm
feed speed regulated by frequency control from 3-18 m / min.
operating terminal "SIEMENS" 9 "
- graphical user guidance via 9 “color screen
- visualization of the current consumption and all necessary parameters
- program memory with 300 programs
- setting all parameters via the program
WEBER i-Touch operation simple and without detours
a rotary knob to navigate through the most important functions
all grinding parameters such as Feed speed and
workpiece thickness can be set directly using the rotary knob.
- switching roller at the machine inlet with the following functions:
- automatic lifting of the contact roller and the link pressure bar
- feed cut-off
1 control cabinet to hold the entire electrical system, including 5 m connection cable
2 suction devices per grinding station. Arrangement on the grinding roller and on the tensioning roller.
Wide Belt Sander - NEW