Make JoosType VAK 3015 HL
The torsion-resistant underframe of the press is welded from steel profiles. The exchangeable vacuum plate made of wood lies on the underframe. The surface of the vacuum plate is in waterproof, coated finish with cross milled holes. The hinged frame made of hard-anodized aluminum profiles is rotatably mounted on the rear side, the load is balanced by two gas pressure dampers. The membrane is clamped over a double frame. The mechanical locking of the folding frame takes place at the base frame.
Working surface 2800 x 1300 mm 600 mm
Workpiece height max. 600 mm (does not apply to the entire work surface)
vacuum pump 40 m3/h
Vacuum tank 2 x 200 I
- Oil-free rotary vane vacuum pump (substructure)
- Vacuum tank for fast vacuum build-up (substructure)
- Clamped diaphragm
- Double frame for diaphragm clamping
- Separate rubber sealing strip
- Waterproof resistant worktop with cross milled holes
- Vacuum level adjustable by means of electronic switch
The control elements are integrated on the control cabinet. The control cabinet is built into the base frame, incl. cable and 16-ampere CEKON plug.
Operating voltage:400 V, 50 Hz, 3 phases
Joos quality presses are manufactured in accordance with EC machinery directives for new machines (CE).
Traffic gray B, RAL 7043