Cross Veneer Splicer
make Fisher & Rückle
type FZL 34 Delta
For fully efficient cross splicing of parallel joined veneer strips to endless or single products. The rotary-cut or sliced veneer strips have to be pre-glued with PVAc or Urea based glue.
up to approx. 1000 (1200 x 2400 mm) veneer sizes per 8 hour-shift. For detailed information please see the technical data sheet.
veneer strip length (in fibre direction) 500 – 3400 mm
veneer strip width (cross to fibre direction) 70 - 600 mm
veneer strip thick thickness 0.4 - 1.5 mm
- Pre-feeding system for the efficient and comfortable feeding of veneer strips.
- Panel automatic for the splicing of veneers with pre-sorted veneer strips or pre-selected veneer blade numbers.
- Cross veneer splicing machine.
- Veneer clipper for the automatic and exact cutting of veneers to the preselected final size.
- Perfectly joined sliced and rotary-cut of a wide range of woods, conditionally with wavy or different veneer.
- The fastest and best-selling veneer cross feed splicing machine available for joint-free veneers.
- Unique and praised Fisher + Rückle hydraulic horizontal pressing system for continuous joint-free glue joints.
- The robust basic construction ensures a long service life and is dependable, reliable and enduring.
- Easy operation due to touch screen with clearly arranged symbols and separate pressure control.
- Moveable cross beam allows for quick and easy access to the heating plates for service and maintenance duties.
- Few wear parts, little service and maintenance cost.
Intermediate Conveyor Z.20
For discharging and conveying of the veneer sizes in the edge reinforcement and trimming and stacking device. At the same time the intermediate conveyor serves as buffer to avoid dead times during the stacking procedure.
Veneer widths (cross to fibre direction) 300 - 2000 mm
Edge Reinforcement and Trimming RVP/BS
Veneer lengths (in fibre direction) 900 – 3400 mm
Edge reinforcement system for automatic application of adhesive paper tape to the veneer edges. This reinforcement reduces the risk of tears or breaks and reduces repair works after joining and further processing of the veneer sizes.
Trimming system for automatic trimming of both veneer sides in thru feed.
Roller knives (upper and lower knives) trim the veneers at right angles within smallest tolerances to the specified sizes. The two units are mounted between the intermediate conveyor and the stacking device. Manual positioning of the units via two hand-wheels with millimetre display.
Stacking Device A.20
For discharging and depositing of the veneers directly after the intermediate conveyor or the edge reinforcement and trimming plant. The veneers are gently discharged and deposited without mechanical stress.
veneer widths (cross to fibre direction) 300 - 2000 mm
max. stacking height 500 mm
Scissor Lift Table (without rolls on the platform)
for automatic veneer stacking below the direct depositing device
platform dimensions approx. 2500 x 1200 mm
load capacity 1000 kg
The video film shows an older machine of the same type with almost identical equipment. The machine was sold to Russia last year.
Cross Veneer Splicer - second-hand