Multi-daylight thru feed pressing plant
For the manufacture of doors and for coating flat worpieces.
Work piece dimensions:
min. dimension 250 x 500 mm
max. dimensions 1500 x 3000 mm
workpiece thickness 2 - 100 mm
whereby the 2 mm thick workpieces refer only to hardboard or thin chipboard.
Weight per single board max. 250 kg
minimum and maximum door dimensions 1500 x 3000 mm, 250 x 500 mm
Comment: Part length in throughfeed direction min. 500 mm
Main data of the plant:
Press block consisting of 2 x 4 daylights
Hot plate dimensions 1600 x 3200 mm
Total pressing force 2611 kN
heating medium - hot water
- Supply roller conveyor
- hydraulic scissor lift
- Slide-in device
- Vacuum separation for thin hardboard or thin chipboard
- Glue spreader CAK
- 1 disc transport conveyor with integrated turning device
Discs made of stainless steel, running in a water bath with foam wiper
- turning device equipped with 4 forks, pneumatic clamping
- 1 disc transport conveyor with automatic disc laying device.
For transporting glued workpieces.
- Automatic depositing device for the glued workpieces, consisting of liftable and lowerable lifting bars.
- Laying table for the surface material, consisting of belt conveyors.
- Angular transfer for automatic collection of the workpieces and subsequent transfer to the collection and charging basket.
- 1 4-floor collection and charging basket
Lateral movement via geared motor for changing the strip on the press.
- 1 multi-daylight press consisting of:
2 press blocks with 4 daylights each
- 1 4-level emptying and separating basket
- Output roller conveyor
- Slide-in device
Insertion arm with 2 insertion shoes driven by gear motor and precision roller chain.
- 1 transport roller conveyor mounted above the angle transfer with straight arranged support rollers
- 1 vacuum feeding device for picking up the middle layer from the transport roller conveyor and then depositing it on the deck in front of it.
- 1 laying table
Multi Thru Feed Press Line - second-hand